Program Officer, Employability
- Provide programmatic and admin to the implementation of the Work Force Development programs and other upcoming initiatives in the MENA region.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with field partners and maintain solid follow up and communication.
- Ensure that programs documents are complete, current and stored appropriately for audit.
- Contribute to the overall effective management of the programs through recognizing areas for internal improvement and lending expertise to internal teams and task forces.
- Support the programs by providing bilingual project documentation and other inputs as needed.
- University graduate, preferably in the fields of Social Sciences or Business Administration
- Fluency Arabic and English, reading, writing and conversation
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office. Working with MS Project is a plus
- Ability to manage and maintain documentation
- Cultural sensitivity in dealing with internal and external clients and staff
- Presence and maturity to function effectively under pressured operational deadlines
Send your CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.